Twillingate

St. Peter’s Anglican Church
Twillingate

Builder: Norman Brothers and Beard
England
1897

STOP LIST

Manual (56 notes)

Open Diapason (8)

Lieblich (8)

Waldflute

Pedal (25 notes)

Bourdon (16)

 

Notes:

1. The Gedact 8 and Flute 4 are enclosed and controlled by a lock-down swell which "gives the impression of a two manual organ."

2. The organ has tracker action, four stops, approximately 175 pipes and an electric blower installed in 1963.

3. The chandeliers were originally lit by oil lamps, now converted to electricity.

4. The organ was erected in 1897 in the Diamond Jubilee year, at a cost of 100 pounds, and at the opening, the choir sang Jackson’s "Te Deum".